Followers

Monday 6 March 2017

Special Interest Group

Below is the link to my own 'Special Interest Group', which shall help me to identify other students and individuals whom are sharing an interest for education and dance as an art form. My topic for inquiry more specifically involves four key elements as teaching and education is such a broad topic. Please feel free to become a member and comment! I hope to post frequently with useful resources that I have found beneficial for me and my learning, and hopefully this community group shall also find useful.

"This special interest group shall help me to research and explore in greater depth the various methods of teaching in different arts organisations and sectors i.e community dance projects, performing arts schools and what is offered on the national curriculum. My focus for an inquiry shall be comparison, pedagogy, delivery and teaching. Please share any ideas, thoughts, research that you have to assist in the topic. Thank you."


https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/113877372875989915165


2 comments:

  1. same image as my SIG! Isnt it a great representation of the words inside our brains!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes most definitely. Would be great to have you join, I feel we share similar topics of interest.

      Delete