Followers

Sunday 10 September 2017

First post back!

WOW! What a busy summer, and how times flies. Final module has approached, so its back to regular blog updates, literature reviews, tasks, comments, and of course, the inquiry. Since the proposal inquiry was sent, I have been extremely busy and a lot has changed. Firstly, I have a new full time job as a Learning Support Assistant at a local primary school, so I have been busy with assisting to get the classroom ready, lots of training courses, such as Phonics, and Autism, and meeting the 33 reception children who started their first day of school on Monday. I decided to be an assistant, because I do wish to go onto my teacher training after I have completed this course, and this job will give me so much experience and give me solid foundations in what a primary school teachers job entails first hand. I have also passed my Level 2 Exercise to Music qualification, so I am now ready to teach a whole range of fitness classes at local health clubs and gyms. Tomorrow also is the launch day of a new dance school opening which I am teaching at, so I have been busy planning with the other teachers, timetables, uniform, bookings, choreography, prices etc. I also have been teaching a Baby Ballet class too! But of course I have has some rest over the summer too, with a lovely Birthday trip to Barcelona, but for now, its time to get back into university work, ready to graduate after this final module, which I am extremely excited about.

I look forward to read about what everyone else has been getting up to over the summer break!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah,

    Wow sounds like you have had such a busy summer! Good luck with your new job, I'm sure you're going to love it!
    As your worklife is quite simliar to mine it would be great to catch up and see how you manage it all! I've just started working with my 5th company now! So I don't know about you but it's all been a bit manic to the start of the term!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Georgie! Thank you so muc, I am absolutely loving it! Yes definitely, maybe your topic of inquiry is similar to mine? It would be great to get Module 3 in a group or something so we can help one another along the way.

      Delete