Followers

Sunday 17 September 2017

Skype session (continuing students) 17.09.17

Yesterday was the first Skype session back after the summer break, and I found it to be extremely supportive. After a long break off, I felt slightly apprehensive as I was worried in case I had forgotten things, or in case there had been something I had not done. However, everyone was in the same boat, and it turned out I was exactly where I needed to be. In addition to this, I have just completed a student response form, which has allowed me to go over what my proposal entailed in order for me to progress with my inquiry for this module.

During the Skype session, we spoke about scheduling. A lot of the students were too extremely busy with work etc, so we all spoke about having set days and times in the week to which we would dedicate to our studies. For example, my set days are going to be Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evenings, and Sundays.

As I was the only student in the Skype session that was starting module 3, I gave advice to the other students which I think they found beneficial. I stated to read everything and anything, and not to just skim read texts in hope of finding your answer in black and white. Because there would be so much valuable information that would be missed, and that information may be crucial in research.

I now plan to get myself settled into the sway of studying again, and I shall do that by reading, to see if there is any new information that I have missed over the summer break.

4 comments:

  1. Thank for this post Hannah. It is really helpful for the people we couldn't attend last Saturdays´s Skype session.
    Gonzalo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gonzalo. I shall be posting another blog post about the skype session that took place on the 4th Oct too! I look forward to speaking to you soon in other lectures.

      Delete
  2. 88bet เป็นเว็บที่พร้อมให้คุณเข้ามาร่วมสนุกและเข้ามาร่วมแทงบอลออนไลน์และการเดิมพันในรูปแบบอื่น. https://www.sbobetkhao.com/sbobet-live/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this post Hannah as I was unable to make this Skype chat.

    ReplyDelete