Followers

Tuesday 7 November 2017

Skype call with Gonzalo and Eleanor (6.11.17)

Yesterday evening myself, Gonzalo and Eleanor arranged a skype call to check in on how we were getting along with our drafts. Although we are researching into different areas of inquiry, we were able to have a discussion about different tools of inquiry, and what worked well in our interviews, as well as ideas for the artefact. For me, at this stage I think that I am going to create something visual, as I have not yet created a visual piece of work on this course, apart from Web 2.0 platforms such as Linkd in, Flickr etc. It was also nice to speak to each other about our every day lives, and our current areas of practice. Eleanor had recently had an OFSTED inspection at the school she teaches at, which was beneficial to talk about, as the school I am currently working at is expecting an OFSTED visit very soon. Gonzalo is busy with ballet rehearsals  in Riga, so we were able to talk about scheduling etc. This course over the past two modules has enabled me to progress independently, however it was still beneficial to catch up with other students, and realise that in fact everyone is on the same page.

4 comments:

  1. Great post about our Skype Hannah, let´s keep going with them till the end of the Module!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i join please!!! im finding this so tough!!!

    ReplyDelete