Followers

Wednesday 26 October 2016

Audio Visual

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RiGlp7XMz24

So after numerous attempts of memorising and shortening my script, my first YouTube upload is completed! The video crams in my initial thoughts on starting on the BAPP arts programme, what I currently do aside from the course itself, and what I intend to do once the course is completed.

From watching my uploaded video, I can see various elements that I would like to redo, such as reducing the length so that it was the proposed 45second clip, and alter some sentence structure. However, I have decided to keep my first upload for a little while as it will remind me of my development.

YouTube is a fantastic source of marketing as it allows audiences from the globe to view, and share their comment on the topic. However, it shouldn't be missused. There is great recognition with the term 'internet trolls' who post inflammatory, negative comments via social media. With this is mind, privacy settings are a major importance of Web 2.0 to protect oneself and their company, brand, name etc. Due to this, my YouTube upload can only be accessed by the link.

Please comment on your thoughts and views on how I could improve for my next video!
Criticism improves ones development. 

2 comments:

  1. hi hannah! nice video! I've recently just done mine too, i learnt quite a lot off yours as i have now realised that i did not go into enough detail and rushed it! i think yours is perfect as its not to long but you managed to get enough info in there too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Amelia that's so nice to hear! I went over the time limit so I might do another one soon, will have a look at yours too!

      Delete