Followers

Monday 7 November 2016

Get into Teaching

'Get your teaching career underway today!'
So today I received an email in my inbox from the recruitment department at education.gov.uk which greatly excited me! The e-mail invited me to a teaching seminar in Coventry next month which is an event that allows individuals with a passion to peruse teaching as a career to gain more of an insight into the job itself through an evening of presentations into different training options, the chance to network with teacher professionals, and the chance to talk to current practicing teachers about life in the classroom.

As explained on my You Tube video 'Starting out on BAPP Arts', I explained that eventually I would love to become a teacher in secondary education in the arts department, and although I am still studying, auditioning and need to gain QTS, attending this seminar is a step in the right direction. For anyone else that is interested in teaching as a future career I would highly recommend looking through the website that I registered on (link below), as it assists with how to get started, what you need to become a teacher, and advice on applications and events that happen near you.

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-for-education

3 comments: